The BUNDLE deal includes the following!
- Our flagship High Level Throwing® Softball Edition E-Book, which is the most used overhand throwing book in the United States and Canada, offering over 70 instructional videos on softball overhand throwing mechanics.
- The Lightning Ball Training Set (4 Balls), used with our flagship training guide, can be used for Arm Care, Arm Strength, Velocity Development and Pattern Training for softball players of all ages! You will receive a FREE Training Guide upon purchase!
- Our Slime Green Lightning Bands are a great tool for Baseball & Softball Players to warm-up their body appropriately prior to any throwing or training session! We offer them in just ONE resistance and tension. Made custom in the USA!
What Happens When You Buy The Bundle?
When you make the purchase, you will automatically receive an Email Receipt with the link to download the High Level Throwing® Digital PDF (E-Book) and the FREE Lightning Ball Training Guide PDF (E-Book)! Check your SPAM if you don’t see it come through within a few minutes!
Save this email as you can always refer back to it to re-download the document. We will then ship out your Lightning Balls & Lightning Band order!
A Digital Product (E-Book) is the best way for me to reach out to those who want to teach and learn The High Level Throwing Program. With video content and frequent updates, I am able to communicate with my readers and have a chance to interact with them on a regular basis. You are not just buying a book, you are buying specialized knowledge!
The Lightning Balls are smooth and durable, and can be thrown at various speeds, including max effort speeds, against specific wall surfaces and netting.
If the wall surface is rough (such as cinder block walls or metal fencing), you might cut the ball OR pop the valve out. We recommend throwing off of the following surfaces as well as care instructions for your Lightning Ball Training Set!
- Throw off of smooth wall surfaces or netting/screening. Cover cinder block walls or plywood with carpet tiles, rubber flooring rolls or rubber square padding.
- Pump up your lightning balls using a hand held pump if it needs air.
- Store them in a bag or backpack so they don’t get damaged.
*CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK ON THE SLIME GREEN BANDS. WE CAN SEND THE PINK HLP BANDS INSTEAD. EMAIL US IF THERE’S AN ISSUES.