FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I want to to use your High Level Throwing® techniques to train some of my players. Where do you recommend I start? We recommend you purchase one of our Training Books to get started, attend a clinic and webinar OR join our online remote athlete & coach training programs. Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
- How do you go about setting up a High Level Throwing® Clinic? Send us an email at email@example.com with your information and potential dates that you would like to host the clinic. We will send you information and can discuss via email or phone!
- What’s the difference between the Baseball and Softball Edition Books? The content and information is very similar, however there are more pitcher related videos and drills in the Baseball Book and all drills are performed by Baseball players. The Softball Edition features all Softball players performing the drills with a bonus chapter on college softball throwing data. If you’d like to purchase both books, email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss!
- Do you offer resources for Coaches? Yes, we have a 3-Month Online Training Program that dives deep into the High Level Throwing® System. We offer coaches an opportunity to observe our clinics at most locations. Information will be listed on the information page for each clinic on our website found HERE.
- Do you have resources available for Strength Coaches and Physical Therapists? The Training Guides, specifically the Strength Books would be an excellent resource for these types of professionals to integrate into their own practices and training!
- Do you offer College High Level Throwing® Consulting? Yes, we offer college 1-Day and 2-Day Training. Email email@example.com to discuss!
- Do you have Programs for College Athletes? Yes, we have online remote throwing programs, local training in South Florida or 1-time video breakdowns. These can be offered in the Summer or Winter Off-Season months. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss!
- Do you offer Affiliate Programs for Instructors, Facilities and Organizations? Yes, we offer various affiliate programs and options where you can earn revenue on promoting our products. Email email@example.com to discuss!
- Where are we located? We are located in Deerfield Beach, Florida, USA. We offer local Strength, High Level Throwing® and High Level Pitching® instruction to athletes, however we travel all over the country and internationally to teach our HLT and HLP programs to athletes and coaches!